In this Policy, “you” and “your” includes the key stakeholders and officers of your business or company, for whom personal data/information may be supplied to the Company or Group.
- Personal Data/Information
By providing us with your details, you agree that we may store, process and use your Personal Data for the purposes of processing your requests. We do not share customer’s Personal Data with any third party organisations.
- Your Consent
- Information We Collect
You may need to provide particulars/Personal Data of your key stakeholders and officers when creating an account with us or when enquiring or ordering goods from us. This may include data that specifically identifies you or data about you which combined with other information we have or are likely to have access to can be used to identify you. This may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, personal identification/passport number, marital status, credit card number, photographs and video images of you and information relating to the computers or electronic device that you use to access Shankar’s Group’s website and other social media platforms of Shankar’s Group that may be used by Shankar’s Group from time to time.
- Use of Information
Your Personal Data may be collected, used or disclosed by or on behalf of the Company or the Group for the following purposes:
- establishing and managing your accounts with the Shankar’s Group;
- facilitating transactions between the Shankar’s Group and you (the “Transactions”) and the provision of services by Shankar’s Emporium in connection with the Transactions (the “Services”);
- delivering or installing products to fulfill the Transactions;
- tracking and confirming the Transactions;
- sending you marketing surveys and feedback forms;
- sending you newsletters, promotions, announcements and alerts;
- resolving disputes that may arise between Shankar’s Group and you;
- protecting the legal rights or property of Shankar’s Group including during any insurance claims;
- complying with applicable laws;
- disclosing to or sharing, where required, with our auditors, lawyers or financial advisors of the Group and
- for other purposes which your Personal Data was given.
- Protection of Personal Data
The Company endeavors to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in question. These safeguards are designed to prevent your personal information from loss and unauthorized access, copying, use, modification or disclosure.
- Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you use our products or services and it is necessarily required or relevant for business or legal purposes.
- Access and Updating Your Personal Data
You may access or update your Personal Data by sending a written request to us at DPO@shankars.com. However, there are instances where applicable law or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide some or all of the personal information that we hold about you.
If you believe that your Personal Data contains an error or omission, you should inform us immediately. We may adopt verification practices or procedures including but not limited to asking you questions about your identity and requesting that you furnish additional information.
- Withdrawal of Consent